Please see below for our list of current vacancies.
Spin-out Company CEO Designate
SepSight Diagnostics was incorporated in February 2019 by Ploughshare Innovations to commercialise a protein biomarker assay for the early detection of sepsis. We now need to appoint a CEO designate to complete the information memorandum and raise seed funds for assay and prototype design activities. This initial phase of development will take the technology up to the pre-clinical validation inflection point.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a global commercialisation plan for a novel medical device.
- Value proposition development; customer segmentation, value mapping, health economic model development and communications.
- Presentation of the business plan to potential investors and stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate funding is secured for spin-out company formation and continuing development.
- Full responsibility for P&L, strategic planning, business development, intellectual property management and commercial initiatives.
- Business growth; opportunity identification, due diligence, negotiation and contracting.
- Identify, recruit and grow a credible technical, management and support team when appropriate.
- Responsible for preclinical development of the technology.
- Reports to the company Board of Directors.
- To champion and promote Ploughshare’s vision and strategy; acting as principal strategic adviser to the Board to enable it to determine the strategy and provide strong governance.
For a candidate pack and to make your application, please contact George James Limited.