We are currently recruiting for the following role:
Commercialisation Product Manager
Ploughshare Innovations, the organisation responsible for optimising and taking forward ground-breaking innovation developed by the UK Ministry of Defence, Dstl, AWE and wider government, has ambitious growth plans that need the support of experienced Commercialisation Product Managers.
The work will include the full range of activities associated with the exploitation of scientific research and development, including:
- Assisting with the identification and management of technology portfolios from our IP source organisations.
- Participation in commercialisation management reviews of opportunities, during which collaborative decisions will be taken as to whether to commercialise each opportunity.
- Developing potential applications for our technology.
- Undertaking market research to establish addressable market sizes by geography, by sector, problem and opportunity areas, by desk-based research and interactions with key industrial contacts.
- Crafting and documenting Value Propositions, Licencing Strategies, Spin-out business plans.
- Brokering licencing deals or spin out opportunities, guided by our commercialisation team.
- Participating in the formation of spin-outs and the post deal management of licences.
Ploughshare offers a flexible and modern working environment, engaging work and the chance to create a real difference in a cutting-edge business that is committed to being truly ground-breaking, exciting, agile and inclusive.
Ploughshare recognises the importance of diversity and inclusion as people from a diverse group of backgrounds bring fresh ideas. We are committed to building an inclusive working environment in which each employee fulfils their potential and maximises their contribution. We welcome applications from a wide range of people and ask that you are able to gain security clearance at SC level to fulfil our security requirements.
If interested in a confidential conversation, please email our retained advisors at The McLean Partnership: Rebecca Jones on 07717 757158 or Jonathan Swain on 07733 304094. To apply please submit you CV and supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 6pm on Friday, 27 August 2021.
Ploughshare Innovations, the organisation responsible for taking optimising and taking forward ground breaking innovation developed by the UK Ministry of Defence and wider government, has ambitious growth plans that need the support of an experienced Finance Manager.
The post holder will be a dedicated finance professional overseeing end-to-end finance operations, financial planning, analysis and balance sheet reconciliations. You will have experience of working with non-finance colleagues to steer and influence the business, and drive and implement improvements to the procedures and controls. You will ensure also the senior management team have the appropriate financial information and support to enable decision-making in order to deftly conduct their roles. In the role you will have the opportunity to innovate and truly help shape the organisation.
Ploughshare offers a flexible and modern working environment, engaging work and the chance to create a real difference in a cutting-edge business that is committed to being truly ground-breaking , exciting, agile and inclusive.
More Information and How to Apply
If interested in a confidential conversation please call our retained advisors at The McLean Partnership: Rebecca Rampat on 07957 730837 or Rebecca Jones on 07717 757158.
Closing date for applications is 6pm, 30 July 2021.